Well after running SOFTPlus GsiteCrawler on all of my sites (including this one), I have found that my only site with problems now is Canadian Financial Opinions, which continues to come up with a bunch of problems like this one:
Which is quite interesting. Now I had a similar kind of problem on my family web site and it ended up that one of the HTTP elements I had added was screwing up. I found that out by looking at the web site with the problem and then doing a “View Source” on the IE menu to find the problem entry, however, I cannot seem to find this entry on Canadian Financial Rants anywhere. I will continue to try to sleuth this one out, but it’s almost like debugging code again, it’s kind of fun!