So after figuring it was long enough wait I have destroyed and recreated both original entries of my Blogs.
Originally this site was Not How To Do It on Blogspot and it held pretty much an exact duplicate of a lot of the entries in this site, however, I did the following steps:
- Log onto the Blogspot web site
- Go to the Template section and save the HTML that is the template for this site (I copied it into Notepad)
- Go into the Settings area for the blog, at the bottom select DELETE this blog from Blogspot (be very sure when you do this because it will disappear completely).
- Wait about 5 minutes for Blogspot to settle down
- Go back and CREATE the exact same blog, with the exact same domain name (change the title to say OLD Version of site, or something like that).
- Once creation is complete, copy back the Template from the site you saved.
- Turn off all Comment capabilities.
- Create an entry that says We Have Moved that points to your new site
- Related Blogs on How To
- Dummies Guide to Blogger